Thread: For sale: 2012 SX4 with only 24000 original miles. lift and oversized tires

For sale: 2012 SX4 with only 24000 original miles. lift and oversized tires

I hate to say goodbye to my beloved SX4 but I’m just not driving much anymore and I don’t want to see in not be appreciated.
    It is a 2012 with only 24,000 original miles
    6 speed Manual transmission.
    It has a lift and Yokohama Geolander tires on it. Less than 1000 miles on the tires. Never failed me in snow.
    Everything works, no mechanical problems. It has a couple recalls that need to be address but have never had any problems with it.
    Interior is beautiful with only a few scratches on the dashboard. Interior looks like a vehicle that is fairly new¬… no rips on seats, carpet clean. No smoking or pets. Trunk looks new.
    Exterior has some scratches on the rear and acorns made dents on the hood. Shiny.
    Has heated seats, fog lights, a/c, traction control, AWD, power mirrors, power windows, door locks, All work perfectly. The radio has Bluetooth although I never used it.
    This is a really great little car that has tons of miles left to go.
    Color is Black.
    $7800
    Last edited by Ukenyak; July 18th, 2021 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Spelling wrong

Where are you located? Any pictures?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Take a pic with a paper in frame.
    Paper should have date of photo.

Fill in your profile, so we know the dollar. US, CAD, EU etc.
    2007AWD auto.212k km..K/N air filter,AUXinput,Grp34size Battery
    Alternator,swybarlnk,cntrlarm,innertierod,Pwiperar m,Rexhaustjnt,Raxleseals,Ujoints,idler,tensioner pulleys,ACclutch.