Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My '09 AWD

Quote Originally Posted by Topdown@-40 View Post
    Both are auto cars. I could not find a decent one that was standard and winter was coming.
    I don't mind the auto although I think I'm losing out on fuel mileage. It's not that important to me, most of my driving is between 30 and 50 Mph and at that speed it's okay for consumption. It's when I head out on long highway trips I notice a difference.
    2009 SX4 AWD hatch, auto, 2.0L. JX model I think. I am the king of knowledge and all around me are fools (is what I tell myself to boost my ego).

I was curious because of my rear swap idea.
    '09 SX4 AWD 5-spd Technology Copper Sunlight Metallic - RIP
    '15 Ford Fiesta ST Tuxedo Black, Stage 2+ E30 tuned
    '09 SX4 AWD 5-spd Touring Copper Sunlight Metallic - v2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Die trying View Post
    I was curious because of my rear swap idea.
    If someone wanted to test out the theory I'd be willing to part with it on the promise of a replacement in the future.
    2009 SX4 AWD hatch, auto, 2.0L. JX model I think. I am the king of knowledge and all around me are fools (is what I tell myself to boost my ego).

I might have the ratios backwards. Gearing is hard
    '09 SX4 AWD 5-spd Technology Copper Sunlight Metallic - RIP
    '15 Ford Fiesta ST Tuxedo Black, Stage 2+ E30 tuned
    '09 SX4 AWD 5-spd Touring Copper Sunlight Metallic - v2.0

Off to get my parts car this morning. Pics when I return.

Well I made it. The car is now mine but I had an issue with U-haul so I told them to stuff their trailer and had someone I know haul the car to another friends house to store until I can come down with my trailer (buried in snow). No pictures at the moment because of the delay U-haul caused.

The car is, as expected, in good shape except where it had the body damage. My friend told me he could repair it and make it a driver again (bodymen!) but I don't want to fix and sell it. To me it's worth more as spare parts.

I'll head back and pick it up once the snow's all gone.