Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FS: custom made shift boots and interior work

Quote Originally Posted by jr40490 View Post
    All i can say is Josh has a great company, great customer service, great work I love my shift, the quality of the job and materials is super top notch. The attention to detail is superb and he goes the extra mile when you receive your new shift boot.
    Ditto!

I just received my boot, and it truly is top notch. I'll get a picture posted up as well, once I have an extra moment to take some. Well worth the price. I went with the red/white/black houndstooth style ... SOFA KING nice!

rob
    Highly Modified Content

Wow, that's gotta be really really nice!! Can't wait to see a pic. I may have to get one custom made for mine :-)

Thank you for the feedback ans I'm glad you both like the boots! Please post your installed pictures, I'd love to see them!

can you re-wrap steering wheels? you would probably get a lot of business from us if you can, our steering wheels discolor from grey to black where the sun constantly hits it. rather than going aftermarket we would be able to keep our controls and air bags.
    This eBay listings shows what I mean by discolor, you can see how there's a black ring around the bottom/back side of the steering wheel.

just to be clear, not to wrap the steering wheels, but to actually cut the oem leather off and re-wrap?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2008-Suzuki-...95a8c9&vxp=mtr
    Progress front sway bar, rear sway bar, RRM grip springs, long ram CAI, swt interior CF trim, 2.25 down pipe/cat delete, SS piggy back, U.D. pulley, more coming

Josh made an Alcantara shift boot for me and it turned out great. Here are a couple pics.

looks fantastic with the shift knob!
    Yes, that is, in fact, a Squirrel driving a Ferrari...

Quote Originally Posted by suicide View Post
    can you re-wrap steering wheels? you would probably get a lot of business from us if you can, our steering wheels discolor from grey to black where the sun constantly hits it. rather than going aftermarket we would be able to keep our controls and air bags.
    This eBay listings shows what I mean by discolor, you can see how there's a black ring around the bottom/back side of the steering wheel.

just to be clear, not to wrap the steering wheels, but to actually cut the oem leather off and re-wrap?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2008-Suzuki-...95a8c9&vxp=mtr
    Yes, I only rewrap like factory. I'm not interested in making covers.

Cost is $300 shipped for a full wrap in leather or alcantara. I'm only part time at this so it'll take me about a 6 weeks to turn around.

Here's some pics of the last wheel I wrapped:

beautiful work!

BTW, even the cupholders in a Lotus are cool!
    Yes, that is, in fact, a Squirrel driving a Ferrari...

cupholder in an road legal go-cart? it must be US spec Elise.
    Otherwise, wheel looks superbly done.
    How hard can it be?

Quote Originally Posted by midnightsx4 View Post
    cupholder in an road legal go-cart? it must be US spec Elise.
    Otherwise, wheel looks superbly done.
    Yep, it's a US spec car.
    Quote Originally Posted by SX4rocious View Post
    beautiful work!

BTW, even the cupholders in a Lotus are cool!
    Thanks for the compliments guys!

I'm going to be doing another lotus wheel this month too. My steering wheel calendar is filled for the rest of the year. I can get new jobs scheduled for late January to start so if anyone's interested please hit me up ASAP.