Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trailer Supported Adventuring

Trailer Supported Adventuring

Do you enjoy back-country adventures, an active outdoor lifestyle, off-pavement exploring or boondocking?

Are you looking for the perfect, budget friendly way to transport everything needed for your next adventure?

I have the answer you are looking for, Trailer Supported Adventuring.

My name is Scott Chaney, my company Compact Camping Concepts specializes in compact Gear Hauler and Tent Topped Camping trailers. We have a new family of DIY fiberglass trailer releasing soon that may interest you.

We take a different approach than most to equipping folks for Trailer Supported Adventuring. At the heart of it is a modular collection of Lego™ like fiberglass components configurable to meet a wide range of needs. By putting in a little sweat equity, we will offer a budget friendly, "have it your way" approach to building your perfect trailer.

For additional details visit Dinoot Trailers

Dinoot Trailers are not just for backcountry adventures, enjoy track days, auto-crosses or rally-crosses? How about a Tire Toter?

Most of us who trail ride have safari/roof baskets that can carry all that stuff or more. At a fraction of the cost of one of these trailers.

Some people might like it enough though!

cool product!

Zack, Thanks!

Eric, Thanks for the input, a trailer isn't for everyone. A few features I like is not sleeping on the ground, always being packed up & ready to go, and a organized setup, with a place for everything. There are times, depending on where I'm going that I leave the trailer at home.

I should have noted before, my current Suzuki is a Sidekick, not a SX4 yet.

NICE!!! expensive, but nice!!
    Yes, that is, in fact, a Squirrel driving a Ferrari...

Sounds like an interesting product. I know several people want something like this product offers.
    You seem small, and are maybe even a startup. Good luck, I hope your company will prosper!

Compact Camping Concepts has some great stuff. I've known them for a few years now. Very cool. Actually did a blog post about them back in 2010:

http://www.subcompactculture.com/201...s-compact.html

- Andy

SX4rocious, In your opinion, what is a "reasonable" price for a trailer of this natural? I believe our DIY approach, to be very cost effective.

Brumbie13, Thanks, yes we are small, been around a while, although the Dinoot trailers are a new venture.

Andy, Thanks! Here is what your SX4 will look like with a Dinoot Tent Topped Camper, just let me know when you're ready. :o)

Quote Originally Posted by schaney View Post
    Andy, Thanks! Here is what your SX4 will look like with a Dinoot Tent Topped Camper, just let me know when you're ready. :o)

So very cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Thirty-Nine View Post
    So very cool!
    I agree. Lol, I love the stock 16's on the trailer.