Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dynotronics=Dead

Oh wow Warwagon thanks for posting this! I was in touch with Dynotronics around 2 summers ago hoping to get a reflash and they gave me the runaround for a while. I even opened up my ECU and sent them pictures of the board (which they asked for). Eventually they stopped responding I just want to get rid of the throttle delay. It's so annoying *tear

Did you manage to get a reflash with Quantum Tuning?
    Last edited by nasik; May 30th, 2022 at 10:37 AM.

Welcome, I didn't get a Quantum tune flash, they don't support the J20B yet.
    '13 Suzuki SX4 6spd AWD/ '84 Buick Regal turbo/'84 Isuzu Impulse/'66 Crown Corvair/'66 Buick Riviera GS/'65 Corvair turbo

Ah okay, the wait continues then

I'll reach out to them as well. They might support the J20B faster if there seems to be more interest (I would hope).

Definitely helps, the rest of the world didn't get the J20B or the support would be available. Lots of help for the M series and Diesels for Suzuki out of the US.
    '13 Suzuki SX4 6spd AWD/ '84 Buick Regal turbo/'84 Isuzu Impulse/'66 Crown Corvair/'66 Buick Riviera GS/'65 Corvair turbo

Don't wander by the forum that often, but I'd be interested in this for my '13. I came to the Dynotronics thread late too, and the horror stories ran me off.
    2013 AWD Crossover MT6 in Copper