Thread: Set of 4 Konig Oversteer wheels 17x8" +45

Set of 4 Konig Oversteer wheels 17x8" +45

I am selling a set of Konig Oversteer wheels, used only during the summer and stored during winter months. 17x8" +45 5x114.3mm (5x4.5"). Bore centre of these wheels are 70.3mm. Suzuki is 60.1mm I can supply a set of hub rings if necessary. In great condition, no rash, no damage.

Fits a wide variety of cars with that bolt pattern, perfectly fine for use on SX4. Wheels are located in Toronto, prefer to sell to a member locally but can ship buyer pays shipping. I ran this wheel on a Mazda CX-3 hence the Mazda sticker on the centre cap. I have the OE set of new Konig crown stickers that came with the wheels and they will go to the buyer of these wheels.

Asking CAN$725.00 for the set of 4. Tires will be dismounted once I have a deposit for the wheels or if you want the set complete we can discuss. Tires are Kumho Ecsta PS31 235/50/17 summer performance tires. Lots of tread on them, tires are 4 years old again summer use only. PM for more info.

Tony
    10 SX4 6sp AWD, 17 CX-3 AWD
    19 Corvette ZR1
    09 Z06 (gone), 13 Shelby GT500 (gone)

More pics of these wheels on the Mazda, again 17x8" wheel works perfectly on a SX4. I am currently running a different Konig set on my 2010 car (same 17x8" +45 size) so these Oversteers will fit the Suzuki no problem.

Nothing better than running a nice wide wheel on a SX4 with some grippy tires. You won't believe the handling transformation on this car when you equip it with proper wheels and tires (over the top if you have a RSB also).

Make an offer on the wheels, they'll sell ALA your offer is reasonable.

Tony

Almost 200 views..................where are the offers for these wheels???

Somebody can use a nice set of wheels to make their SX4 handle better than it's ever been able to around those sweepers and cloverleaf on and offramps.

I'll leave this here. I hope it helps.

https://youtu.be/dzw6VLaSOfU
    '09 SX4 AWD 5-spd Technology Copper Sunlight Metallic - RIP
    '15 Ford Fiesta ST Tuxedo Black, Stage 2+ E30 tuned
    '09 SX4 AWD 5-spd Touring Copper Sunlight Metallic - v2.0

I'm motivated to sell these wheels, but not motivated to take any stupid low ball offers so again get a set of nice wide wheels on your SX4 and experience how the handling of your car will be transformed using these wheels with some nice wide summer tires.

PM me with your reasonable offer and get these wheels on your SX4 for the coming summer season.

Tony
    Last edited by Cman; February 9th, 2022 at 12:42 PM.

Back TTT

I have removed the tires from these wheels so they are packaged and ready to go. 500+ views seriously somebody pick these up for your SX4 and put a nice real wide wheel on your car.

PM me and make a deal.
    Last edited by Cman; March 27th, 2022 at 02:25 PM.

Sold!