Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: selling 2007 automatic parts

Does that member show up in the member list when you look? It does not for me. I'm concerned this member may have blocked the moderators before contacting you. My moderator senses are tingling on this one.
    '09 SX4 AWD 5-spd Technology Copper Sunlight Metallic - RIP
    '15 Ford Fiesta ST Tuxedo Black, Stage 2+ E30 tuned
    '09 SX4 AWD 5-spd Touring Copper Sunlight Metallic - v2.0

Not visible. Removed as friend and until I hear from and receive payment from, no reservation on the exhaust manifold
    2009 SX4 AWD hatch, auto, 2.0L. JX model I think. I am the king of knowledge and all around me are fools (is what I tell myself to boost my ego).

There is a post limit someone has to reach before they have access to the for sale section of the site, that's to help prevent from new people coming in just to offer their car for sale (which used to happen a lot) and to make sure people have a bit of a reputation on here before start participating in buying and selling.

For some reason I don't see that person on the member list either. I would say there is nothing I have seen to indicate they are a scammer, they appear to be a legitimate account, but I cannot vouch for them, so definitely trust your gut. It's always a good practice to get money up front, use legitimate payment sites, and if you're worried about chargebacks or reversals after you send an item, ask for a money order to be mailed to you and cash it before sending the item so you know it's legitimate.

Quote Originally Posted by Brumbie13 View Post
    There is a post limit someone has to reach before they have access to the for sale section of the site, that's to help prevent from new people coming in just to offer their car for sale (which used to happen a lot) and to make sure people have a bit of a reputation on here before start participating in buying and selling.

For some reason I don't see that person on the member list either. I would say there is nothing I have seen to indicate they are a scammer, they appear to be a legitimate account, but I cannot vouch for them, so definitely trust your gut. It's always a good practice to get money up front, use legitimate payment sites, and if you're worried about chargebacks or reversals after you send an item, ask for a money order to be mailed to you and cash it before sending the item so you know it's legitimate.
    I always use Paypal or E-transfer and never send until paid. I take pics while I am loading the box and when ready for shipping. Ocassionally I will snap a shot when I'm mailing it too. I also never send without tracking info.
    2009 SX4 AWD hatch, auto, 2.0L. JX model I think. I am the king of knowledge and all around me are fools (is what I tell myself to boost my ego).

Thanks for helping resolve the issue Brumbie!

I release my claim on the roof bars. I found some at the local U-pull-it for pennies.

Topdown is the hood prop rod holder intact and available?

It is there.

Alright, I get paid next Friday. I'll pm you closer to pay day.