Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New members thread

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Ray View Post
    What do you mean by the "distance to empty feature?" If you are referring to the display above the radio and vents, that's the MPG you are currently getting. It does change a lot and, therefore, is kind of useless. Paul
    Paul you can actually change what that is displaying from current mpg to average mpg and then distance to empty. I find the current mpg reading particularly useful when I am trying to get the best mileage. YMMV (pun intended)

Please fill out your profile with your location and put your vehicle information in your signature. Welcome to the group!
    '09 SX4 AWD 5-spd Technology Copper Sunlight Metallic - RIP
    '15 Ford Fiesta ST Tuxedo Black, Stage 2+ E30 tuned
    '09 SX4 AWD 5-spd Touring Copper Sunlight Metallic - v2.0

Hey everybody. New guy from Ohio here. New to the SX4, but not to Suzuki's or forums in general. I've owned a 95 Sidekick, and currently have a lifted 96 Tracker 4 door in my stable. Will take a while to become familiar with forums again.

Welcome! Tell us about your SX4.
    There are some differences across years and body styles but we are a pretty knowledgeable and resourceful group and can help with just about all of them.

Thank you for the welcome. I picked up this 09 Hatch about 4, maybe 5 weeks ago. It's a funky blueish charcoal color, 5 spd manual, has 177K miles and I have no idea what package it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    Thank you for the welcome. I picked up this 09 Hatch about 4, maybe 5 weeks ago. It's a funky blueish charcoal color, 5 spd manual, has 177K miles and I have no idea what package it is.
    We could help you figure that out. What options does it have, ie awd, navi, heated seats, 6 disk changer, keyless start, etc? Certain options only came on certain packages.

Fair enough. It does have the AWD. It was one of the reasons I bought it. Ohio winters can be brutal. It did have navi at one time I'm suspecting. One of the previous owners removed the Garmin unit and cut the main cable going into that turtle shell hump. No heated seats, no remote start (that I'm aware of). Manual trans. Did not have the fogs, but i was able to find a complete front bumper that did have the fogs and the bumper extensions with the lower valance. Also snagged the OEM switch. The stereo......single disc (non functioning) about to be replaced with an Alpine CDE-151. Need to keep with the red LED theme.

That sounds like the technology package, same as my first one.

Thank you. That piece if info may come in handy when is comes to ordering parts. From what I'm reading, may parts are interchangeable between model years with only slight tweaks from 10+.