Thread: '08 SX4 For Sale

'08 SX4 For Sale

I'm selling one of our '08 AWD manual 5-speed SX4s. It's served us well but needs some repairs that we can't manage right now and I think many of you will appreciate this car more than others. Asking $3000 OBO. I've attached the link to my KSL listing below (we live in Orem, Utah).

Here's what I included in that post:
    "This 5-speed AWD Suzuki is a really great vehicle that will get you just about anywhere. Itís got a bunch of added features that the original vehicle didnít come with. Some of those include a 2-inch lift, an LED light bar, trailer hitch, skid plate, back-up camera, Bluetooth touchscreen stereo, and a built-in GPS. Itís been a fun car to drive! Itís very handy in the snow and on simple off-road trails. We recently had the transmission, left CV axle, and the catalytic converter replaced. It runs well but now needs some repairs. The strut mounts, front tires, oil pan, AC system, a couple fuses, and the windshield wiper fluid line need to be replace. Once those are fixed up, it will last you a long time. Weíre willing to negotiate the price if youíre interested."

https://cars.ksl.com/listing/6893123

Feel free to reach out to me via text @928-615-0380 if you're interested. I'd be happy to talk with you!

Merry Christmas!
    Jarrod

Manual 2008 SX4 AWD

Hey everyone!
    Just wanted to let you know that we lowered the price to $2700 OBO.

Let me know if you're interested!
    Jarrod

Manual 2008 SX4 AWD

Update: We're re-evaluating our decision to sell the car. Our mechanic determined it's not in need of the repairs that we'd been told before.
    Jarrod

Manual 2008 SX4 AWD

I wondered why the add had been taken down. I was almost considering coming down and saving the beast. I sent you my number in a PM. I'd be happy to talk through any problems you are having.
    2008 SX4 Hatchback Automatic