Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What would you replace an SX4 with today in the US?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidMcC View Post
    Since Suzuki has left the US, I'm curious as to what you would replace an SX4 AWD if you had to buy something new to replace it today.
    I'm thinking in terms of size, AWD, performance, cargo capacity etc.
    The Kia Seltos is similar: center diff lock, available AWD, available 1.6L turbo w/175hp, 195 ft-lb.

Trail Attack custom concept caught my eye: 2" lift = 9" clearance, winch, aux lights, roof rack

temp.jpg (Click to enlarge)

Probably never see it at the dealer though.
    #1 2011 SX4 Crossover MT (Tech pkg), Sunlight Copper, RRO lift/shock relo, K&N, 215R70-16
    #2 2011 SX4 Crossover MT (Tech pkg), Sunlight Copper, K&N, Suzuki custom wheels

Saw a seltos out in the wild yesterday and it does look good. Bigger than the sx4 .... hope the trail version comes to production
    2010 sx4 JX AWD

Saw this about the Seltos, Disappointing ! All those trail versions are marketing BS. Transmission overheats when the going gets tough.
    Definitely does not look sx4 worthy with regards to off road capability

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORh5iQn4nXU
    2010 sx4 JX AWD

Quote Originally Posted by vhercules View Post
    Saw this about the Seltos, Disappointing ! All those trail versions are marketing BS. Transmission overheats when the going gets tough.
    Definitely does not look sx4 worthy with regards to off road capability

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORh5iQn4nXU
    Agree, that's pathetic. Although we didn't see what kind of abuse they put it through off-camera.
    #1 2011 SX4 Crossover MT (Tech pkg), Sunlight Copper, RRO lift/shock relo, K&N, 215R70-16
    #2 2011 SX4 Crossover MT (Tech pkg), Sunlight Copper, K&N, Suzuki custom wheels