Thread: FS: RRO Lift Kit + Rear Shock Spacers

FS: RRO Lift Kit + Rear Shock Spacers

The rear suspension bits are a bit rusty, and the coating is partially flaked off but everything is still solid. Some of the hardware had to be sacrificed to the corrosion gods when removing, but I was able to salvage one of the strut extension bolts and a couple of the rear shock spacer bolts so you will have an easier time sourcing replacements.

The front strut spacers are in good shape with just a bit of surface rust where the extension studs protrude through the strut tower.

Will include original paper installation instructions as well. Asking $100 + actual shipping from zip code 60554.

Link to the original seller, in case anyone is not familiar: https://www.rocky-road.com/sx4-lift-kit.html

20200229_173710.jpg
    20200229_173733.jpg

I also have a set of wheel spacers (20mm front + 25mm rear) if interested. I was running General Grabber AT 215/65-16 on the stock wheels with the spacers and lift kit, and the fit was perfect! The spacers are still on the car, but I'd be willing to sell them with the lift kit if you want.
    2009 SX4 - Azure Grey - Tech Pkg

Thats a great price. If I was building the Kanook lift again I would use these components

I thought it was a solid price too... maybe not? Feel free to shoot me an offer!

Clean them off and spray them black and then try to list them on the FB group.

You will sell them for sure. I already have a lift I'm waiting to put on. but thanks

It may be the timing with covid 19. hold on to it and hopefully in a few weeks when this dies down you will be able to sell it.
    2010 sx4 JX AWD

Blasting them down and re-coating would have been a good idea.

I just sold them though so my loss is their gain I guess! Mods, I don't know if you close or lock threads for sold parts, but if so, feel free to do your thing!