Thread: Any good looking lip or spoiler for the Sedan SX4? (Any Cosmetics!)

Any good looking lip or spoiler for the Sedan SX4? (Any Cosmetics!)

I want to spice up the look of my car a little bit, I don't want any of the rubber 3m glue on lips and skirts sold on amazon, I want to know if there is anywhere where I can find a serious lip or something (either as a spoiler, front bumper lip, or even side skirts) to make it look more serious.

Searching through this forum I see a bunch of people with a hatchback, I guess I'm the 1% with the sedan version, automatic at that

Additionally, small things that any of you have added to your car to make a subtle effect? Like fins or some diffusors? I know how ridiculous and ricer I sound saying all of this but I want my car to look a little more.. serious...
    It's an economy car afterall, I can't expect much but anything helps!
    2011 Suzuki SX4 LE Anniversary Edition (95k miles) Auto FWD
    Mods: -Muffler Delete -Custom LED strips to accent front of the car -More, can't remember right now

There are a few body kits out there. Go on road race motorsports website for some sx4 related mods. Most of them are discontinued but you might be lucky. Besides that, there is a fuzion body kit sold. I think it fits both sedan and hatch :

https://www.carid.com/2011-suzuki-sx...901730259.html
    AWD 2013. CVT. Custom SRI w/Apollo, RRM Crank Pulley, RRM piggyback ecu, Custom 2.25 Flowmaster exhaust, RRM Front/Rear Swaybars, Megan Racing Coilovers, Techna-fit brake lines, AC delete, Projector HID retrofit.