Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS/Free - SX4 OEM winter mats, steelies, hubcaps, OEM steering wheel

FS/Free - SX4 OEM winter mats, steelies, hubcaps, OEM steering wheel

Located in Rochester NY, really don't want to ship unless somebody really wants to make it worth my while, so basically pickup only. Have an OEM rubber steering wheel, OEM winter (rubber) Suzuki floor mats, steel wheels and hub caps. All were from my 2013 Sx4. Wheels were removed at about 20k miles (no sensors or tires), steering wheel was swapped out at only a couple thousand miles so basically has no wear. Would like to move this stuff to somebody who could use it rather than throw it out or scrap it. Pm me if interested. Can grab pic of wheels/hubcaps IMG_20191022_151054.jpgif interested.

PM me your thoughts on shipping the floor mats to 19380. I could probably make it worth your while.

Bump - anybody want this stuff? wheels got recycled, but still have the 4 hubcaps in decent shape, full set of Suzuki winter mats, and like new base model steering wheel.

Ill take that wheel off your hands if your looking to get rid of it. Let me know the shipping to 07208

I'm in Boston area (zip 01938), drive a 2012 SX4 HB, and am interested in the mats. Any idea what they weigh to estimate the shipping cost?

I might possibly be interested in the mats if you decide to ship.
    2012 Blue AWD Crossover 6MT Tech Package 37k miles

Still have mats?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you ship the mats if you got some money out of the deal?
    2012 Blue AWD Crossover 6MT Tech Package 37k miles

I'm interested in the mats, please PM me.

Thanks for all the inquires gang and apologies to any I didn't get back to directly. I did meet up with another forum member over the holidays and gave away the mats. Good luck with your Sx4s!