Thread: 2009 SX4 filler neck

2009 SX4 filler neck

Hi folks.

I'm going nuts trying to find a filler neck for my 2009 SX4 JLX hatchback. Mine has rusted through. Is there any actual source for these? Mine is rusted through and I need to replace it to get it inspected. Really don't want to scrap such a great car if that's the only issue, but no one seems to stock one, new or used. No SX4's in the local junkyard either...

Thanks in advance!

There are ways to find this part. You'll need to verify this is the correct fuel filler neck part but search car-part.com.
    20191021_134804.jpg

Will do. Is it not available new anywhere?

Just checked, 5 options in Canada. Going to make some calls tomorrow, none have prices listed AND ship. Where can I find part numbers? This is gonna be fun.
    Last edited by pif; October 21st, 2019 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pif View Post
    Will do. Is it not available new anywhere?

Just checked, 5 options in Canada. Going to make some calls tomorrow, none have prices listed AND ship. Where can I find part numbers? This is gonna be fun.
    It helps to know you are in Canada. If I were looking for a part like that I couldn't justify the cost of the new part over used.

It also appears the part number is 8920180J30. Look at the diagram in the first link from worldoemparts.com to ensure the part number matches the part you need.

Decided to bite the bullet and called NAPA. $333 later, I will have the part in a week.

Where do you live? Chances are I can save you 200$ at least.
    SX4 2007 AWD Manual
    Kizashi 2011 AWD CVT

Quote Originally Posted by OliverB View Post
    Where do you live? Chances are I can save you 200$ at least.
    Nova Scotia.