Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New(ish) SX4 owner in Idaho

Quote Originally Posted by IgundrySX4 View Post
    Thanks, that’s good to know! I’m sure I’ll be reading and re-reading all of these threads religiously when the time comes for a lift! I’m not as mechanically savvy as I’d like to be, so I hesitate to get myself into big DIY projects with my daily driver...sometimes a pretty simple project takes me way longer than it should-haha! I’d love to hear how it all goes and maybe see some photos when you install it!
    I have a build thread on here I need to update. (Thanks to Photobucket, I'll have to redo all the pics... I now have a WordPress blog where I can host pics.) When I do the lift, I'll add pics then. I'm a competent do-it-yourselfer, my problem is one of procrastination and having too many projects going on at once! That's the reason I bought the parts to do a mock-up; otherwise I'm afraid the SX4 would be taking up half a bay in my shop until next spring!
    Matt in Selah (near Yakima) WA
    '09 AWD SX4, '16 6.7L Power Stroke Super Duty Crew Cab 4x4 - 860 lb ft torque!, '74 Ford Bronco

Sometimes it takes a few days before I wash off the dirt and mud from whatever my last adventure was, because I get such a kick out of seeing this kind of mess on a little hatchback like the SX4.