Thread: What to do?

What to do?

So I've pretty much come to an impass with my SX4. I like the car, but the engine work it probably needs is beyond my capabilities, financial means, and ablities right now. So more or less it's a lawn ornament right now and I don't know what to do with it. My wife took out a title loan against it years ago so I don't have the title and the way its sitting now there is now way I can get enough out of it to pay it off. So what I am asking does anyone have any ideas what to do with it? I live in FL if that helps. This **** isn't added stress I need so I would like to get it solved soon. Any ideas would greatly be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I spent about $4500 about 4 years ago to have my engine replaced. Get an estimate. Compare it to having yours repaired. Check the Kelly Blue Book and Auto Traders for street value. Check on trade-in value. Note: if you do trade it in, don't tell the salesman you have a trade in until the end, to get the best deal. Advertise to sell as-is. (Craig's List. Please be honest.)

Keep your eyes open for one that has been written off. I picked up a low mile runner with front-side impact for $750US. It gave me a ton of parts including full drive-train.
    2009 SX4 AWD hatch, auto, 2.0L. JX model I think. I am the king of knowledge and all around me are fools (is what I tell myself to boost my ego).

Check ebay for an engine.
    '09 SX4 AWD 5-spd Technology Copper Sunlight Metallic - RIP
    '15 Ford Fiesta ST Tuxedo Black, Stage 2+ E30 tuned
    '09 SX4 AWD 5-spd Touring Copper Sunlight Metallic - v2.0