Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2007 Suzuki SX4 awd crossover alternator replacement pulsing lights-voltage reg prob

i was trying to upload a few photos of the intake manifold removal I did to change out the alternator. not really good at the photo posting and it even rotated wrong way on me so I didn't finish the upload. I'm still sitting here trying to figure out the best way to check the alternator wiring without having to remove the intake again? I just can't seem to reach anything in back there where alternator is the way it's designed. My charging light is on & under load of components the battery isn't being recharged enough to keep all accessories on. Alternator was new a few months ago & battery brand new but still charging light is on. I also replaced serp belt and tensioner so I'm 50/50 on whether it's the alternator or a wiring problem. I'm leaning toward a wiring issue but I'm a beginner noob so not sure what to do now

After alternator was replaced, everything was working mint and car was perfect until I did an unrelated repair to exhaust area and the charging light came on. I thought it was an engine ground problem but I checked those and even replaced ground strap that had turned to green oxidized dust that same day