Thread: Wanted: Factory GPS Navigation Housing for my 2009 SX4

Wanted: Factory GPS Navigation Housing for my 2009 SX4

Hey guys. My pop up Garmin GPS housing has finally broken to the point that it is no longer usable. I have checked all the usual spots like eBay, craigslist, local used auto parts dealers and have been unable to find a factory replacement housing. I'm hoping someone here might able to help me locate one or have one they want to sell. I have a 2009 SX4 Crossover. Thanks and any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by GraniteStateSX4 View Post
    Hey guys. My pop up Garmin GPS housing has finally broken to the point that it is no longer usable. I have checked all the usual spots like eBay, craigslist, local used auto parts dealers and have been unable to find a factory replacement housing. I'm hoping someone here might able to help me locate one or have one they want to sell. I have a 2009 SX4 Crossover. Thanks and any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again!
    I have one from a 2009 as a matter of fact. Feel free to message me and I can facetime or send you photos. I'm on the other side of the US however, in Seattle, WA