Thread: Tapatalk!!!

Working great Brumbs. Excellent job!!

Super Brumbs to the rescue

not so much for me I just use the IE app on my phone works good enough 4 me

Quote Originally Posted by Speedlvr View Post
    Super Brumbs to the rescue

not so much for me I just use the IE app on my phone works good enough 4 me
    Do you have a smart phone?
    If so, try it out, there's no harm in that.
    You might find you really like it.

so is there anything special about this app? i mean... can you upload pics straight from your phone to the forum? because I have internet on my phone and I just view this site in a normal browser but I can't upload pics because I can't copy and paste image addresses and stuff like that. I just want to know if it actually does anything different than what I can do with the normal internet browser before I buy it. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Suicide View Post
    so is there anything special about this app? i mean... can you upload pics straight from your phone to the forum? because I have internet on my phone and I just view this site in a normal browser but I can't upload pics because I can't copy and paste image addresses and stuff like that. I just want to know if it actually does anything different than what I can do with the normal internet browser before I buy it. thanks
    Yeah somewhat. The app has a nice user interface which makes browsing the forums even easier on your phone. You have the option to upload a picture from the Gallery on your phone, from your camera, or from a URL.

Quote Originally Posted by Brumbie13 View Post
    Do you have a smart phone?
    If so, try it out, there's no harm in that.
    You might find you really like it.
    Nope it's just a Sprint HTC (touchscreen).
    It's only cool factor is the fact I can browse the forum @ work

Works now for me too! The great thing about the app is that it formats the forum to fit your phone, no scrolling all over the place. It was well worth the price for me.
    2011 Silverbullet Metallic Suzuki Grand Vitara 4X4 Limited AT
    2009 Vivid Red Suzuki SX4 Crossover Touring 4-speed AT -Traded in, gone but not forgotten

I have it up and running for me now.
    I am the Angel of Death for Automotive companies in the US, I have owned a Saturn and a Suzuki.

It is
    legitimate to compare my Suzuki SX4 to a Ferrari; Italian Designed, Superb engineering, and she burnt to the ground in a blaze of oil and carbon fiber glory.

great!!! everytime i vist the site i get a stupid popup asking me to buy it..."this forum is android native!"....ugh. I had no issues before. I see it like i was on a normal computer? lol So can someone explain what "tapatalk" does again? its makes it "better" than the normal site?
    Too much to type...

Has anyone with an android phone downloaded this app?? From the reviews in the android market some people are having problem. I have the first moto droid.
    A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice