Thread: FS: Barely Used SX4 Megan Racing Coilovers - $600 Shipped

FS: Barely Used SX4 Megan Racing Coilovers - $600 Shipped

Selling a complete Megan Racing coilover setup for 2007 and up SX4's. I bought this system new at the end of 2017 and installed them on my 2009 SX4 Hatchback (Automatic). After two months and about 200 miles I moved from San Diego to Kansas for work and decided that I preferred a lifted setup in the Midwest, so off came the Megan's and on went a Kanook lift.

This system is a great upgrade for the car and this one is in perfect condition, and complete with all instructions, adjusters, wrenches, and of course suspension components (including drop links). Seriously, 200 miles on it at the most...

It is all packaged up (had some fresh shock boxes left over from a recent upgrade to my Ram SRT-10) and ready to go. $600 shipped obo.

Thanks for looking, if you want additional pictures just let me know.

IMG-0905.jpgIMG-0911.jpg

Interesting....
    AWD 2013. CVT. Custom SRI w/Apollo, RRM Crank Pulley, RRM piggyback ecu, Custom 2.25 Flowmaster exhaust, RRM Front/Rear Swaybars, UR Rear Strut bar, Megan Racing Coilovers, Techna-fit brake lines, Projector HID retrofit.

I want them. If you can hold on to them until Christmas, it will be a gift from me to me. I have an address in the Vermont state.
    AWD 2013. CVT. Custom SRI w/Apollo, RRM Crank Pulley, RRM piggyback ecu, Custom 2.25 Flowmaster exhaust, RRM Front/Rear Swaybars, UR Rear Strut bar, Megan Racing Coilovers, Techna-fit brake lines, Projector HID retrofit.

That could work, shoot me a PM and we can work out the details.

Pm'ed