Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FS: DCCD Motorsports AWD Controller

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedHoles View Post
    I'm surprised nobody has moved on this yet.
    I really enjoy mine, and am a bit excited now for the snow to start falling again.

Schultzey, how did you like the LED part? I did not get the LED option on mine since I thought it might be annoying in traffic/daily driving at night, but still wonder what it actually looked like.
    The LED part was nice for visual feedback on the approximate power transfer when making manual adjustments. In auto mode I didn't pay much attention to it as it was quick to go to 100% on the LED. The LEDs are very bright and I didn't like them around the radio area during night driving.

I think using this for snow driving where there is some wheel slipage is best. My transfer didn't fare too well with the combo of additional power and good traction on dry asphalt during autocross.

Quote Originally Posted by Schultzey View Post
    The LED part was nice for visual feedback on the approximate power transfer when making manual adjustments. In auto mode I didn't pay much attention to it as it was quick to go to 100% on the LED. The LEDs are very bright and I didn't like them around the radio area during night driving.

I think using this for snow driving where there is some wheel slipage is best. My transfer didn't fare too well with the combo of additional power and good traction on dry asphalt during autocross.

Thanks for the feedback, that's what I was assuming.
    What are you referring to when you say "auto mode"?

And yeah, I only ever use mine for gravel roads and of course snow/winter, and also on wet pavement at stoplights to limit all the front wheel spin on my little tires.

I also heard when you engage the handbrake, power stops completely from being sent at the rear wheels. Is this true?
    AWD 2013. CVT. Custom SRI w/Apollo, RRM Crank Pulley, RRM piggyback ecu, Custom 2.25 Flowmaster exhaust, RRM Front/Rear Swaybars, UR Rear Strut bar, Megan Racing Coilovers, Techna-fit brake lines, Projector HID retrofit.