Thread: Noob from nowhere

Noob from nowhere

Hey yall,
    I've been a long time lurker of the SX4 and I will purchase one in the next few weeks..... If I can find one around here. They are hard to come by in the South.

Since my 2002 elantra finally died I will get my SX 4 and make it the ultimate commuter car. To me.. That means a lift kit so I can pop a curb and skip traffic along with a RRM turbo so I can zoom around traffic. I will document the build here and on my YouTube channel "creative mechanic". In looking forward to putting out some more content for this car. It has a surprising amount of aftermarket support/parts for a car that many (at least in my area) have never heard of.
    Any how I am very excited. My previous vehicles (before I had my beater elantra) were a 2006 ford explorer that I loved but it only got 17 mpg. Then I traded for a 2006 Saturn ion red line (25 mpg but needed 93 octane) it was fun but not much practicality. I'm hoping the SX4 will fill the niche between those two cars.

Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk

that sounds like a cool youtube channel, i would love to watch those videos for sure