Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: ADDCO RSB part # and ordering info

He said he is waiting on pieces to come in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know the status of this group order? Thanks.

So I emailed john over five weeks ago and he responded last week saying the eta is 2 weeks. So I'd say next week I hope. Just seems like it really taking a long time!??!

Well I have gotten nothing from JohnW, has anyone else heard from him about the status of the RSB?

I donít know I actually cancelled my order shouldnít take 4 months to make a sway bar I emailed him to cancel still havent received a call back but rediculous that we had to wait that long. If anyone has one for sale let me know. Iíll just buy it on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Said it before, it's not surprising how they've already filed for bankruptcy
    SX4 2007 AWD Manual
    Kizashi 2011 AWD CVT

John Wright emailed me today saying to hang in there another two weeks, due to moving to another facility. He says that Addco will "produce the #5055 Rear Sway Bar for the group, no problem". Thanks to members Tony and midnightsx4 and others for doing the work to have this bar reproduced.

Midnight had nothing to do with the first round of orders for the RSB, Samus was the one that sent his RRM bar down to ADDCO so they could make the sample that got production rolling on ADDCO's RSB.

Tony
    T. Chan
    10 SX4 6sp AWD, 17 CX-3 AWD
    09 Z06, 13 Shelby GT500

Quote Originally Posted by ramairsx4 View Post
    John Wright emailed me today saying to hang in there another two weeks, due to moving to another facility. He says that Addco will "produce the #5055 Rear Sway Bar for the group, no problem". Thanks to members Tony and midnightsx4 and others for doing the work to have this bar reproduced.
    Tony and I made this happen.
    AWD 2013. CVT. Custom SRI w/Apollo, RRM Crank Pulley, RRM piggyback ecu, Custom 2.25 Flowmaster exhaust, RRM Front/Rear Swaybars, Megan Racing Coilovers, Techna-fit brake lines, AC bypass, Projector HID retrofit.

Sorry, Samus, my mistake. John Wright says "the bars are in production and will ship by Friday." Samus and Tony, thanks again.