Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ADDCO RSB part # and ordering info

I am glad this worked out also and very happy your bar made the journey there and back to you with no issue, I don't know what I would do if for some reason your bar went missing or something but happy that scenario didn't happen.

I hope people from here and elsewhere on the internet hear about the ADDCO RSB is being produced again and get one for their SX4's...................even if you are from another part of the world they ship worldwide. I'm sure even with extra cost shipping charges it will still come in way less than when the RRM bar was avail shipped to your part of the world.

Emailed John for a quote. Hopefully I will get it done before this week ends.

Now the challenge is finding the time to get it installed...

USA-J20A/2007/AT
    166k+
    07/AT/inprogress

Anybody have any photos and feedback on this sway bar?

The main ADDCO thread has some images of it installed

http://clubsx4.com/forum/showthread....ighlight=addco

So far I've loved it, though its not overly aggressive so you get used to it, there's a huge change at first. Overall the car just feels tight and doesn't fight against you in turns anymore.
    2011 SX4 Sportback 6 Speed

I just called Addco and they're out of stock on part #5055 with a minimum reorder of 10...

Pretty sure I'm SOL on this, but just in case - is there anyone out there who wants to buy an Addco Rear Sway Bar (#5505)?

(or LMK if you have ... an extra one?)
    :: 2010 AWD 6MT uber-base hatch: Red Hots jerkface exhaust, +30mm tire offset
    installing ASAP: Tema 4x4 Lift, tie rods, subwoofer, button start

Quote Originally Posted by senbenito View Post
    I just called Addco and they're out of stock on part #5055 with a minimum reorder of 10...

Pretty sure I'm SOL on this, but just in case - is there anyone out there who wants to buy an Addco Rear Sway Bar (#5505)?

(or LMK if you have ... an extra one?)
    Get ppl on the Suzuki Sx4 facebook page to group buy with you. There were a few that wanted one but got the same answer as you from ADDCO.
    AWD 2013. CVT. Custom SRI w/Apollo, RRM Crank Pulley, RRM piggyback ecu, Custom 2.25 Flowmaster exhaust, RRM Front/Rear Swaybars, UR Rear Strut bar, Megan Racing Coilovers, Techna-fit brake lines, Projector HID retrofit.