Thread: Do not shop with suzukicarparts.com

Angry Do not shop with suzukicarparts.com

My experience with suzukicarparts.com:

I purchased a fog light kit for my 2013 Suzuki SX4 from this website. I was charged for my purchase that same evening. The next day I received an email that said that the part I ordered was discontinued. I checked my bank account and saw that I had still been charged for this part. I called the company in the morning and spoke with Freddy who told me that someone would get back to me in regards to this matter. No one got back to me, so I called back to find out if there was someone that I could email directly. Once again Freddy answered the phone and told me that the person who could handle getting me my money back had left for the day. I asked to speak with a manager and he told me that a manager was not available. I asked if there was someone that I could email directly and he gave me an email address for Nichole. He told me that she is the only one there that could help me. I sent Nichole an email on Friday and waited through the weekend for a response. I did not get a response on Monday, I did not get a response on Tuesday. I have tried to call the company and no one picks up the phone. I feel like I was robbed. I do a lot of shopping online and every other vendor I deal with charges you for your purchase once they confirm they have your items and they are ready to ship. I'm really angry that Suzukicarparts.com has taken my money for something they don't have and they are not giving it back to me or contacting me in regards to this matter. I will never shop with them again and I felt obligated to post this review to let others know to look out and be aware of what kind of crooks you're dealing with.

Just wanted to let everyone know how I was treated.

Quote Originally Posted by J20B View Post
    My experience with suzukicarparts.com:

I purchased a fog light kit for my 2013 Suzuki SX4 from this website. I was charged for my purchase that same evening. The next day I received an email that said that the part I ordered was discontinued. I checked my bank account and saw that I had still been charged for this part. I called the company in the morning and spoke with Freddy who told me that someone would get back to me in regards to this matter. No one got back to me, so I called back to find out if there was someone that I could email directly. Once again Freddy answered the phone and told me that the person who could handle getting me my money back had left for the day. I asked to speak with a manager and he told me that a manager was not available. I asked if there was someone that I could email directly and he gave me an email address for Nichole. He told me that she is the only one there that could help me. I sent Nichole an email on Friday and waited through the weekend for a response. I did not get a response on Monday, I did not get a response on Tuesday. I have tried to call the company and no one picks up the phone. I feel like I was robbed. I do a lot of shopping online and every other vendor I deal with charges you for your purchase once they confirm they have your items and they are ready to ship. I'm really angry that Suzukicarparts.com has taken my money for something they don't have and they are not giving it back to me or contacting me in regards to this matter. I will never shop with them again and I felt obligated to post this review to let others know to look out and be aware of what kind of crooks you're dealing with.

Just wanted to let everyone know how I was treated.
    I have not gotten hosed on a part but they have hosed me on shipping a few times. Numerous times the shipping fee ends up being 3-4 times what the internet price listed. I don't use them anymore. I have however always received what I ordered and in a somewhat timely manner.
    2008 SX4 AWD AT, RRO lift, 215 70r16 Cooper AT3's
    2013 SX4 AWD CVT, RRO skid, lift and more armour to come

Did you pay with a credit card or Paypal??? If you did either file a dispute with your credit card company and Paypal and get them involved in settling this issue.

Tony
    T. Chan
    10 SX4 6sp AWD, 17 CX-3 AWD
    09 Z06, 13 Shelby GT500

I have shopped with them twice but never used their website, i am surprised by this as i had nothing but good things to say about their customer service. i would definitively call CC company and tell them what happened.

Had not dealt with them, but With this type of services, no I won't be in the future.
    Last edited by CF7; March 16th, 2018 at 07:32 AM.
    2007AWD auto.200k km..K/N air filter,AUXinput,Grp34size Battery
    Fixes..alternator,swybarlnk,cntrlarm,innertierod,P wiperarm,Rexhaustjnt,Raxleseals,Ujoints,idler,tens ioner pulleys.

So who is the preferred online parts vendor for these cars in the US? So far, the few parts I have needed I got from my local pick and pull.

I ordered a part a while back and through email they said it was discontinued. Seems like the website orders through 3rd party or redirects you to someone what has the part. I got a respond a day or two after, stating that I would get my refund. Refund was processed and got it a few days later.