Thread: Wheel Spacers!

Wheel Spacers!

I plan to get 1" hub centric wheel spacers for my 08 sx4. I plan to run them with my 18" crome rims. Just for kicks.
    Has anyone tried wheel spacers on there sx4? How about pulling a trailer with them on?
    I pull a 1500lb sailboat trailer http://bit.ly/HiveRental. (and get 24m/g while at it.)
    Any idea's?
    Thanks in advance!

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

I run 25mm spacers all around on my sx4 crossover. Stock wheels, Russian 30mm lift, 215/70-16 tires. I love this set up, have no problem towing my camper and utility trailer with this set up.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Great nobutter!
    Where did you get your lift? Link?
    Anyone else?
    I know it will be hard on bearings. Rear are new. The 18" wide tires i have on in the summer have to be hard on them too.
    Rock Auto saves the day for parts.
    Marty

Quote Originally Posted by nobutter69 View Post
    I run 25mm spacers all around on my sx4 crossover. Stock wheels, Russian 30mm lift, 215/70-16 tires. I love this set up, have no problem towing my camper and utility trailer with this set up.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Nice, post some pics please. Did you have any rubbing without the spacers ? I have 215/65/16 so curious if I can go up to 70
    2010 sx4 JX AWD

Quote Originally Posted by finding41 View Post
    Great nobutter!
    Where did you get your lift? Link?
    Anyone else?
    I know it will be hard on bearings. Rear are new. The 18" wide tires i have on in the summer have to be hard on them too.
    Rock Auto saves the day for parts.
    Marty

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Complete-li...BZt8RE&vxp=mtr
    2010 sx4 JX AWD

I used to have 10mm in front and 20mm in the back on my 2011. I plan on doing the same for the 2013... while your at it, you should get ARP wheel studs. They are way more solid than oem and reduce slightly the lost of hp to the wheel.
    AWD 2013. CVT. Custom SRI w/Apollo, RRM Crank Pulley, RRM piggyback ecu, Custom 2.25 Flowmaster exhaust, RRM Front/Rear Swaybars, UR Rear Strut bar, Megan Racing Coilovers, Techna-fit brake lines, A118 Dashcam, More coming...

Quote Originally Posted by nobutter69 View Post
    Pics please! .
    2011 Xterra PRO-4X
    2007 SX4 hatch awd
    1992 Sentra SE-R