Thread: Service manuals

Service manuals

While in Florida I came across this ebay listing for service manuals on cd for SX4:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2007-2010-S...VWs~d4&vxp=mtr

The seller has 100% +FB and I was going to purchase one, however I didn't like the fact that it was listed for 07-10 cars. I sent the seller an email for confirmation that the cd will have the 2010 specific stuff (J20B engine, 6sp trans, CVT trans, drive belt routing etc etc).

Unfortunately for me the seller was unable to find the info on the 10 specific stuff on the cd, I mentioned that the listing should be revised to only cover the 07-09 models and if he is able to get a cd with the 10-13 stuff I would be all in for a purchase.

I've yet to hear from the seller about that but for you 07-09 guys here's your chance to get a SM for your car for a decent price, a seller with the perfect track record on ebay I would have no issue buying from him.

Tony
    T. Chan
    10 SX4 6sp AWD, 17 CX-3 AWD
    09 Z06, 13 Shelby GT500

Because this seller got it free from forum and sells them.
    2007AWD auto.200k km..K/N air filter,AUXinput,Grp34size Battery
    Fixes..alternator,swybarlnk,cntrlarm,innertierod,P wiperarm,Rexhaustjnt,Raxleseals,Ujoints,idler,tens ioner pulleys.

Is the 07-09 SM avail free somewhere? I know there was a SM we could d/l here but they were listed as like RW416,RW420. I kinda thought they were Euro spec versions of the car not NA version.

I have d/loaded the RW420 SM here but obviously it is not specific to our version of the car here in North America.

I've yet to find a 2010-2013 SM that I can d/l free somewhere, if you know where please fork out the info.

I guess that's called "free enterprise"..............I'm not his mom so until the cops show at his door arresting him for copyright infringement he can do whatever. BTW did you read the bottom of the "full description" section of his listing?
    Last edited by Cman; January 13th, 2018 at 07:53 AM.

The pdf is In the sticky in General section. There is also a set of cd for part numbers.

I did downloaded them when they are available..

There is no more good free hosting sites anymore.
    2007AWD auto.200k km..K/N air filter,AUXinput,Grp34size Battery
    Fixes..alternator,swybarlnk,cntrlarm,innertierod,P wiperarm,Rexhaustjnt,Raxleseals,Ujoints,idler,tens ioner pulleys.

google docs?
    SX4 2007 AWD Manual
    Kizashi 2011 AWD CVT

I am interested in 10 crossover 6spd AWD. AC section, please.

Last edited by ReTrOGurle; June 23rd, 2018 at 10:31 PM.

That manual u listed above isn't the proper manual for J20B cars (2010-up model). It still shows a 4sp auto trans (not CVT) and 5sp manual not 6sp.

I was looking for manual AC control info