Thread: Only a Goofy left to do

Only a Goofy left to do

I completed my 5k and 10K race yesterday and today at Walt Disney World. I am here to do the Dopey Challenge. I am half way there but tomorrow and Sunday are the "real" races that count for me and I need to complete those to complete the Goofy (which is finishing a half and full marathon on 2 consecutive days). Completing all 4 races on all 4 days and you just did the Dopey Challenge.

I had done a Goofy race 5 years ago here in WD, so this is the next step.

When you complete a race you get medals. I've already collected my 5k and 10k medals so I am going for the half and full marathon medals which earns you 2 more medals. After completing them you get an additional 2 medals to give you 6 medals of bling to wear around your neck.

The medals are shown here:

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...athon-weekend/

Resting up and loading up on pasta and water to get ready for the next 2 days.

Tony
    T. Chan
    10 SX4 6sp AWD, 17 CX-3 AWD
    09 Z06, 13 Shelby GT500

I have those 6 medals now at home, the half wasn't bad to do but I always feel the full marathon when I do them, the legs didn't feel normal till about 2 days later but all good and always worth it.

In real life the medals look AWESOME!!!!!!

Congrats dude

your a better man than me.

I'm no different than anyone else, with a little bit of training anybody can do a marathon. 90% of it is mental it is a long distance but once you get going it can be done.