Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: need parts for transmiission

Yes, all I need it the silver part the ratchet is on. It is held on with a 10 mm bolt. I don't need the gears or anything else. It is very simple to remove. I had never done it before this one. But, like u, I have pulled many transmissions

Sounds easy enough. Not sure what this thing is worth so make me an offer of what you feel its worth and its yours. Do you have Paypal?
    2011 Xterra PRO-4X
    2007 SX4 hatch awd
    1992 Sentra SE-R

Does $30 sound fair? My PayPal was hacked last year, so I don't use it any more. I can send you a money order or check if you want. Ill let you make sure everything clears before you ship it. I've heard about people with fake money orders also.lol. or we can do a Walmart to Walmart money transfer. Therefore you get cash instantly. And ill pay all the fees

Never used Walmart money transfer before... how does that work?
    2011 Xterra PRO-4X
    2007 SX4 hatch awd
    1992 Sentra SE-R

I go pay the money at my Walmart. I give you a code, and you go to any Walmart in your state. Go to the money center or return center if they don't have one. Give them the code and your I.D. then they give you money

I just seen an earlier post of yours. I'm from Indiana. Where are you located

I'm from the Pittsburgh area of PA... we can do whatever is easiest for you. I'll pull the part tomorrow and make sure everything looks good.
    2011 Xterra PRO-4X
    2007 SX4 hatch awd
    1992 Sentra SE-R

Ok ill pm my number. So you can text if needed

Sounds good and I'll touch base tomorrow.
    2011 Xterra PRO-4X
    2007 SX4 hatch awd
    1992 Sentra SE-R

Did u have any luck today?