Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My new project.

that's childish..... "very little interest" is a byproduct of "very little forum activity" and it should not be an excuse for not sharing your experiments. you have now at least 2 people interested, it's up to you to decide if 2 people is enough to continue or not...
    former Suzuki Gold Master Tech

He's like a spoiled child not getting the attention he feels he deserves... he posted this during a squabble we were having in his MADD coil for sale thread. He resorted to name calling and essentially called my car garbage. "Childish" fits his character perfectly.
    2007 Suzuki SX4 hatch awd
    2011 Nissan Xterra PRO-4X
    1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R

Quote Originally Posted by automat View Post
    that's childish.....
    No need for me to say it..............glad you beat me to it.

Anyways, no loss here with these experiments that he's doing........................there is the internet + youtube that holds a wealth of knowledge for just about everything for anyone who wants to know.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightsx4 View Post
    The insert I used in this experiment is not what I ended up using to finalize strut modification.

Due to very little interest in such modifications I see no reason to continue this thread.

Cheers...
    Story of my life hahahaha... I also searched high and low for longer rear shocks that just slot in, for those with a lift and the interest has been underwhelming to put it lightly (same with the bullbar) - it's not you... or the mod!

Anyway... What you've done is really interesting specially considering that there is literally nothing out there in longer struts for the SX4/Sedici. Have you considered posting it in the Facebook SX4 group? (are you in there?)

How'd it turn out in the end? What was the final version like?

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk
    Fiat Sedici 2.0 multijet - custom bullbar, running 215/75R15 with a 2"+ lift (custom progressive springs and longer shocks)

Quote Originally Posted by automat View Post
    that's childish..... "very little interest" is a byproduct of "very little forum activity" and it should not be an excuse for not sharing your experiments. you have now at least 2 people interested, it's up to you to decide if 2 people is enough to continue or not...
    The way I think of it, he went out of his way to find a solution to what is not only his problem but in fact is a common problem for anyone wanting to lift the SX4 "properly" (no spacers). He had very little or no guidance at all, and took the trouble of sharing it with a group of people that could benefit from the knowledge.

Now, if the information isn't useful, or the time taken to post it on here appreciated, then why share it on here at all? I've gone through that thought process myself on a few occasions on here.

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk
    Last edited by wavecult; June 25th, 2018 at 02:47 PM.
    Fiat Sedici 2.0 multijet - custom bullbar, running 215/75R15 with a 2"+ lift (custom progressive springs and longer shocks)

Well, he did the mod, but never told anyone how it worked out. There aren't even pictures of the car after installation.

Hey midnightsx4,

I was wondering if you have any updates on your car with the Koni inserts, which model did you go with? Did you assemble the modified struts with the MAD springs?

Thanks! Looking forward to hearing how it worked.