Thread: Nokian Hakkapelitta 7 (non-studded) = $100 rebate until 12/31/17

Nokian Hakkapelitta 7 (non-studded) = $100 rebate until 12/31/17

I know you guys love Nokian so I thought I'd post this. If you have a Discount Tire near you, the Nokian Hakkapelitta 7 (non-studded) is $91 per tire - $100 visa rebate = $66 per tire. I don't think you can find this tire anywhere else as it is exclusive to DT. The studded version is available here and everywhere else obviously. You have up until December 31st to get in on this rebate. You can also beat them up on rim/sensor prices if you need a full set but you have to talk to them over the phone for that. That is why it is best to order over the phone if you need accessories.

205 /60 R16 96T XL BSW

https://www.discounttire.com/buy-tir...itta-7/p/27966
    2009 Crossover AWD Manual

If you can get the nokian R2 instead if you go the non studded route but they are still really great tires
    2011 black manual hatch
    Mods: Black housing, RRM SRI, dipped interior bits, Pioneer HU w infinity kappa speakers, tainted windows, remote start, 16x8 R32 gtr wheels...

Got the studded one and holy mother of grip.... Two sideways seasons on them they are still at 11/32. Even had them early spring and I kid you not, sparks would fly because of the studs on pavement lol

AWD 2013. CVT. Custom SRI w/Apollo, RRM Crank Pulley, RRM piggyback ecu, Custom 2.25 Flowmaster exhaust, RRM Front/Rear Swaybars, UR Rear Strut bar, Megan Racing Coilovers, Techna-fit brake lines, A118 Dashcam, More coming...

My gf also have the hakka 7 studded since 2012 and they are still going!
    2011 black manual hatch
    Mods: Black housing, RRM SRI, dipped interior bits, Pioneer HU w infinity kappa speakers, tainted windows, remote start, 16x8 R32 gtr wheels...