Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Original Suzuki Garmin 1690 GPS

FS: Original Suzuki Garmin 1690 GPS

This is the Garmin that came with the Suzuki, with the Suzuki splash screen, integration to the sound system, and list of Suzuki dealers (old). Maps have not been updated after the free update period. It has a copper/orange "SX4" icon. Not sure if that is original or I put that on. It came with the 2011 Tech Package.

There's a 2mm scratch on the screen - you can see it in the dark pics. Once the map is on, you can't see it.

My wife wanted voice activation, so we have a standalone GPS now. No cables or mounts come with it.

Asking $35, but the main thing is getting it to someone who can use it as a Suzuki GPS. Shipping will be $4-$8, depending on whether you want first class or Priority Mail.

(Not that it means anything, but these are $600 new retail!)

SX4-Garmin (1).jpgSX4-Garmin (2).jpgSX4-Garmin (3).jpgSX4-Garmin (4).jpg
    #1 2011 SX4 Crossover MT (Tech pkg), Sunlight Copper, RRO lift/shock relo, K&N, 215R70-16
    #2 2011 SX4 Crossover MT (Tech pkg), Sunlight Copper, K&N, Suzuki custom wheels

I'll take it! Replied in the other thread you piggy-backed on too. Send me a payment PM and I'll send you address info!
    Chris
    7660 feet up in the mountains
    #1 mechanic on wife's 2012 SX4 Crossover

Quote Originally Posted by CycleCat View Post
    I'll take it! Replied in the other thread you piggy-backed on too. Send me a payment PM and I'll send you address info!
    PM'd
    #1 2011 SX4 Crossover MT (Tech pkg), Sunlight Copper, RRO lift/shock relo, K&N, 215R70-16

CycleCat takes it!

Back on the market!

It looks in every way like it should fit our 2012... the electric contacts are right, top and bottom clips are right, but the back of the GPS is too thick. The reach of the bracket on the dash is insufficient to engage both clips at once.

I started the GPS up, navigated through screens, it found satellites and locked on our home location, the battery holds a decent charge, everything seems to work great on it. I'm just bummed it doesn't fit our car.

I paid $40 including shipping. That'll be your cost anywhere in the 48 contiguous. It fits a 2011, but NOT a 2012 SX4. I'm not sure what other years it might fit but for $40 you can do what I did and give it a try.
    Chris

That's a bummer?

What about changing out the cradle? I don't need mine. I'd be willing to trade if you would pay the shipping. Guaranteed fit for your GPS, since that's where it came from!

Your price of replacement is starting to add up though.

I thought about it but that may be opening a whole can of worms I'm not ready to handle! If it doesn't sell soon, maybe I'll consider it. I need to see how much of a process it is going to be getting the current cradle and wiring out.
    Chris

Still available I want it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is. I answered your private message.
    Chris

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk