Thread: Waze traffic app for commute into Jersey

Thumbs up Waze traffic app for commute into Jersey

So I started using waze recently. Originally when I tried it a year ago didn't get much use since I'm in a rural part of PA. But I turn this thing on once I get into jersey and its essentially like playing GTA on my morning commute (as far as knowing where all upcoming cops are). Also have the radar detec for extra orientation.

I guess since I'm traveling with the morning such theres plenty of users giving more feedback more frequently. All i have to say is I'm very thankful because I like to speed to work. What can I say.

Anyone else in north jersey using this? Give a shout out.

my commute's all rural, so I still have to rely on people flashing their brights
    2011 SX4 Sportback 6 Speed

i commute in north NJ but its mostly thru the woods

I used to commute from PA to Morristown and had Waze for a bit. I used it more to keep track of where my fellow co-workers were in terms of our commute along route 10. It was like a little race to work! I've traveled along route 80 from PA to NJ since 2003 (Hackensack / Morristown / Hackettstown) and am pretty familiar with where all the state troopers hang out. Plus now that I work in Hackettstown and commute with my SX4, I'm happy chugging along in the slow lane doing 70! 😋

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk