Thread: RW420, RW415-RW416 differences

RW420, RW415-RW416 differences

Was checking out the shop manual thread that had the d/loads for the manuals, so basically what is the difference between a RW420 SX4 and a RW415-16 car?

My old 07 SX4 AWD 5sp would be which model? What about my current 10 SX4 AWD 6sp car? (yes I know this car is different because of the J20B engine but basically everything with this car will be close to what the manuals will describe)

The number is the clue, 420 has 2.0l petrol engine. Others are 1.5l & 1.6l that are unlikely to have gone to NA.

Perfect!!! That clears it up for me. Thanks.

That's also the manual for a non-North American car because the manual shows an electric power steering, not the hydraulic power steering we got in North America. There may be other differences.
    Feline mechanics Maggie the moggie and Duke
    2011 SX4 Crossover, 2018 ND Miata

As far as I can remember, the north american manual was showing electric power steering for Mexico market. so technically, it DID make it to N/A lol.

Our canadian car (probably US too) is closer to the "taiwan" model as far as electrical wiring goes in the international manual. the rest is pretty much the same. RW (not even the model code, no clue where this comes from, all suzukis are designated by 2 random letters, but have different model codes.... go figure) 4 cylindre 2.0 Liters. or RW420
    former Suzuki Gold Master Tech