Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DIY: Bi-Xenon projector retrofit

Final update!

Output pics! I just snapped a few on my way home from work, down some dark back roads. Nothing too fancy, again I was too lazy to get out a tripod and do any really good pics but here they are anyway.

From inside the car, low beam and high beam. Fogs were on too, they make no difference at all from the drivers seat.

Random pulled off to the side shot.

Standing off to the side.

That's all I have for now, I'll see if I can find somewhere to get a good cutoff shot against a wall. The colour along the cutoff is sick!
    Last edited by Wyliec; February 1st, 2011 at 02:16 PM.

This is the best mod I have seen yet. Almost makes me want to bypass the profanity filter!!

Thanks for the write up.....didn't know you were all stickied LOL

I like the heat gun removal better than the oven method.

going on my to do list for my big a$$ update in May.
    My baby! 2001 Suzuki Esteem(Baleno) 1.8 5spd CLUBALENO
    cars:2K Suzuki Esteem AT, 2K1 Suzuki Esteem MT, 1987 Suzuki GSXR250
    The Forenza, Reno, and Verona areNOTSUZUKI's.

This is an excellent write up! One thing not mentioned is you will want to epoxy the shrouds onto the projectors. You do not want to find the shroud has fallen off and you have to open the headlights again to fix it! Put the epoxy on the projector ring and slide the shroud on the projector. If you do this in the opposite order you can get epoxy on the projector.

Hey Thanks nice detailed. Finally deciding that I would go with this option, the shipping is a dime though for India !
    Ride Safe - Follow Rules - Relish Driving - Have Fun but not at the Cost of Others

hi man I want to know how they work i mean if you can see better at nights

I traded the SX4 in for a Kizashi a year and a half ago, and I really miss those lights. Hands down best money I spent on the car. Night and day difference. They were way brighter than the stock headlights and shone further and really wide, just like factory hid's on expensive luxury vehicles. Short answer, yes you can see better at night. I really need to get some hid's on the Kizashi.

alright i already buy the kit so i will have it soon, thanks

Thanks for the great write up. I wanted confirmation that you could simply slide these into our factory felector lamps. I think I will be picking up a set as a birthday present to my self in a couple of months.
    Part of me wants to paint the reflectors but at the same time it is good to have the capability to revert to stock if nessessary.