Thread: My 2007 SX4 beater...

My 2007 SX4 beater...

Here's my SX4 I picked up for a beater... the price was right and always thought they looked cool lifted. It was in a fender bender and fixed kind of half assed, but mechanically it is pretty sound, just needed some maintenance. It had 154K on it and so far I have replaced the air filter with a K&N drop in, cabin filter, wipers, all 4 rotors and pads, all new guide pins and boots, 2 rear wheel bearings, installed a RRM underdrive pulley and a new crank seal, found a new old stock Suzuki PIAA driving light kit on eBay and made some brackets, oem fog lights with lamin-x and rewire, some China flaps, cheapo center console, eBay cheapo cross bars, eBay cheapo neoprene front seat covers, have a replacement light for the driver side and a restore kit for both lights, still has an axle seal leak front and rear, but I have the seals waiting on stand by with all fresh fluids for the drivetrain... and I have a RRO lift and 215-70-16 Coopers to put on, but unfortunately I have been waiting 3 weeks for replacement parts from RRO.

These are the craigslist pic's.

Progress...

It's nothing special to look at, but it is a pretty neat car. Averaging about 25mpg around town and I missed driving a manual on a more daily basis. Can't wait to lift it and put the bigger tires on. Then I need to throw some paint on the hood before winter and see what I can do with the drivers fender. Might just get a generic replacement and paint the hood and fender with some chalk board paint temporarily. I really want to rattle can the whole car something funky... but time and money will decide. Anyways...

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by Ricer_X_01; September 21st, 2016 at 09:16 PM.
    2011 Xterra PRO-4X
    2007 SX4 hatch awd
    1992 Sentra SE-R

Finally got my turd lifted!

Next to my mother's XL7 for height comparison.

Obligatory 100+ mile break in and photoshoot

That's all for today, weather was a bit poopy up the mountains. Hoping for some good weather next weekend because its peak time for fall colors in the Laurel Highlands. As always, thanks for looking!
    2011 Xterra PRO-4X
    2007 SX4 hatch awd
    1992 Sentra SE-R

Very nice photos. The one's in the forest with the mist and your lights on looks fantastic. It looks good lifted, Suzuki should have made them that height.

Thanks and I agree. What's funny is my girlfriend hated this thing, but now that's its lifted she said she was admiring it this morning when she went out and now she kind of wants one. Totally changes the whole look of the car.
    Last edited by Ricer_X_01; October 9th, 2016 at 11:33 AM.
    2011 Xterra PRO-4X
    2007 SX4 hatch awd
    1992 Sentra SE-R

Last edited by Ricer_X_01; September 5th, 2017 at 09:58 PM.
    2011 Xterra PRO-4X
    2007 SX4 hatch awd
    1992 Sentra SE-R

Last edited by Ricer_X_01; September 5th, 2017 at 10:01 PM.
    2011 Xterra PRO-4X
    2007 SX4 hatch awd
    1992 Sentra SE-R

Looks great !
    2010 sx4 JX AWD

Thats awesome man!

07/AT/modsInProgress
    07/AT/inprogress

Thanks guys!
    2011 Xterra PRO-4X
    2007 SX4 hatch awd
    1992 Sentra SE-R