Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My 2007 SX4 beater...

Nice find and they are cool little cars... I've been contemplating getting a nicer one for some time now because I like driving my beater so much.
    2011 Xterra PRO-4X
    2007 SX4 hatch awd
    1992 Sentra SE-R

Yeah they are a blast to drive. My buddies gave me hell about my "girl" car until they get around it a little and find out it's all wheel drive....lol Wish mine was any color than red but oh well....... I find I drive it more than my truck and have no complaints at all so far. I really got lucky with this one. I saw it on a used car/flipper lot and watched it for a month or so and one day decided to it for a test drive, then searched it on the web and saw the cool parts and things people were doing to them and the rest is history.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricer_X_01 View Post
    Fun in the white stuff
    Wow, you guys got a ton of snow. Do you use AWD Lock in these conditions?

Yeah it was the first heavy snow fall of the year and this was up in the mountains on no winter maintenance roads. Always a good time. But yeah I had the awd lock on... I get paranoid about using the auto feature incase it hits a dry spot and get traction to hard. Miles are getting up there and don't want to break anything.
    2011 Xterra PRO-4X
    2007 SX4 hatch awd
    1992 Sentra SE-R

great pics. Looks like you have a good set of all terrains, you should be ok in auto mode unless going uphill or you need to plow thru more than a few inches of snow. I have toggled between auto and lock to see how it does (on a flatter terrain) and auto works fairly well for most part on wet snow.
    2010 sx4 JX AWD

Nice!
    SX4 2007 AWD Manual