Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: More mods for the beast :)

Quote Originally Posted by Warwagon View Post
    Details on new clutch please, Just a disc or pressure plate and flywheel too?
    All except the flywheel. The clutch disc is a 6 puck kevlar. Along with a matching pressure plate, slave cylinder and pilot bearing. It takes about 350-400 lbs of beating. I didn't have to upgrade the master cylinder or fork.

Also have a potential fit for a torsen front limited slip. I'm waiting on fitment details.

Stay tuned!
    AWD 2013. CVT. Beast (RIP 2019)
    AWD 2013 6 speed Monster (stay tuned)

Decent #'s Samus. Question...................how are you running the transfer case? Will it be like factory or do you have a way to somehow have it @ 50% torque split at all times?

You are only dynoing right now with torque to the front wheels, will you be dynoing with AWD working to see what it will make when all 4 wheels are putting power down?

Quote Originally Posted by Cman View Post
    Decent #'s Samus. Question...................how are you running the transfer case? Will it be like factory or do you have a way to somehow have it @ 50% torque split at all times?

You are only dynoing right now with torque to the front wheels, will you be dynoing with AWD working to see what it will make when all 4 wheels are putting power down?
    Hey Tony,

I will be running it awd all the time in auto mode and will only run this car during the summer on the track.

The dyno shop only had two rollers therefore, the driveshaft had to come out.

Notice how the car pulls on one side. That means there is a slight lost in power to the passenger side wheel to spin the tcase.

To remedy that, I've been in contact with Tenaci in Sweden for a torsen front diff. Approx 1200 CAD. I'm still waiting on fitment confirmation.

Thanks for clutch info.
    '13 Suzuki SX4 6spd AWD/ '84 Buick Regal turbo/'84 Isuzu Impulse/'66 Crown Corvair/'66 Buick Riviera GS/'65 Corvair turbo

Quote Originally Posted by Warwagon View Post
    Thanks for clutch info.
    It cost 565 CAD which is very decent for a kit like that