Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: More mods for the beast :)

Quote Originally Posted by Samus View Post
    Thanks for the links. That 2013 kizashi in Montreal is very tempting... where would you get it towed?
    I have a garage and everything we need to strip it down if ever.

I just need everything that is required for the engine swap.

Are you on clubsx4quebec?
    I was lowkey implying to have the car towed to your house ... The year's about to end and I've yet to take advantage of my CAA membership. I've been in that FB group for some time, but I rarely use FB itself.

Anyway, I could totally come down to Sherbrooke for a weekend if you want to do this.
    SX4 2007 AWD Manual
    Kizashi 2011 AWD CVT

Quote Originally Posted by OliverB View Post
    I was lowkey implying to have the car towed to your house ... The year's about to end and I've yet to take advantage of my CAA membership. I've been in that FB group for some time, but I rarely use FB itself.

Anyway, I could totally come down to Sherbrooke for a weekend if you want to do this.
    This sounds interesting. I also have a mechanic friend who is also willing to help. Come to think it, I could swap my cvt into the kizashi and make it a daily driver.... keep my sx4 for a project.
    AWD 2013. CVT. Custom SRI w/Apollo, RRM Crank Pulley, RRM piggyback ecu, Custom 2.25 Flowmaster exhaust, RRM Front/Rear Swaybars, Megan Racing Coilovers, Techna-fit brake lines, AC delete, Projector HID retrofit.

Here's a quick video tour of my sx4 recorded off my.potatoe camera

AWD 2013. CVT. Custom SRI w/Apollo, RRM Crank Pulley, RRM piggyback ecu, Custom 2.25 Flowmaster exhaust, RRM Front/Rear Swaybars, Megan Racing Coilovers, Techna-fit brake lines, AC delete, Projector HID retrofit.

That sounds and looks great!

She sounds healthy!
    Is that the rrm muffler?

Now you need a 6spd in there to hear all the rev match fun!

Thanks. It was all dirty from the last ride... its been since then polished and waxed.

I plan on swapping my sx4 cvt into a 2013 kizashi awd with blown cvt... and keep that as a daily.

I want to swap a 6 speed in the sx4 and turbo it.

Quote Originally Posted by OliverB View Post

Still interested im getting that kizashi? I'm ready to pull the trigger and get it home.

Just a thought ... if you are interested in a kizashi why not look at these ... good price and in working order.

https://www.kijiji.ca/b-cars-trucks/...004a54a1000054

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/...ion/1468933948
    2010 sx4 JX AWD

Slowly pulling out a few mods from my current ride to put in another sx4 project. This one will be a fun daily, the other will be a turbo monster.

So far : coilovers and rear swaybars are off. Next will be the front swaybar and crank pulley. I'm keeping the rest on the na sx4.

More to come, stay tuned.