Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: More mods for the beast :)

Here is what I plan on doing next (short term)

- New flowmaster 80 dual tip muffler. My 40's series single tip is already rusted and has a few leaks.

- Ez lip for the front bumper, Ez sideskirts, rear bumper splitters and Fiat sedici OEM wing with lip.

- soundproof for all 4 doors + hatchback door.

- update the GPS maps and replace my dashcam with the newer a119 model.

Long term :
    - 6 speed manual swap.
    - Custom fmic turbo setup w/stable 8psi boost.
    - 3 inch turbo back exhaust.
    - *get the block built (closed deck, maybe sleeved cylinders, race spec crank bearing, arp studs)
    - forged internals (pistons, rods, camshaft)
    - add and extra engine mount and potentially make the other 4 a little stiffer.

The car is pretty much all payed off and it still feels like new. I have a strong attachment to it and feel like staying with Suzuki. It attracts a lot of attention and has a lot of potential of becoming a unique weekend warrior.

A few updated pics :

AWD 2013. CVT. Custom SRI w/Apollo, RRM Crank Pulley, RRM piggyback ecu, Custom 2.25 Flowmaster exhaust, RRM Front/Rear Swaybars, Megan Racing Coilovers, Techna-fit brake lines, AC bypass, Projector HID retrofit.

Went for a drive with a newcomer to clubsx4. Had a little mishap along the way. A front calipers bolt snapped off...

Good thing I had some extra ones.

I deleted the ac fan. It was not working and was in the way of oil filter changes.

I also did a cvt flush. The whining noise was getting loud. The old fluid had a dark red tint and was almost opaque.

The new fluid (valvoline full synthetic) is almost clear.

The car runs smoother and the whining noise is gone.

AWD 2013. CVT. Custom SRI w/Apollo, RRM Crank Pulley, RRM piggyback ecu, Custom 2.25 Flowmaster exhaust, RRM Front/Rear Swaybars, Megan Racing Coilovers, Techna-fit brake lines, AC bypass, Projector HID retrofit.