Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: More mods for the beast :)

It's my second pair of Megans and they are stiff. Love it like that. You feel connected to the road. One finger on the steering wheel and you can easily move left or right. 160km/hr highway exits no problem.
    AWD 2013. CVT. Custom SRI w/Apollo, RRM Crank Pulley, RRM piggyback ecu, Custom 2.25 Flowmaster exhaust, RRM Front/Rear Swaybars, Megan Racing Coilovers, Techna-fit brake lines, AC bypass, Projector HID retrofit.

New wheels : JNC drift pro 17X9 30 offset. Gonna be wrapping them with firehawks indy 500 235-45-17

AWD 2013. CVT. Custom SRI w/Apollo, RRM Crank Pulley, RRM piggyback ecu, Custom 2.25 Flowmaster exhaust, RRM Front/Rear Swaybars, Megan Racing Coilovers, Techna-fit brake lines, AC bypass, Projector HID retrofit.

Definitely get some good pics up once you do, that is a great, aggressive width and offset!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Samus View Post
    New LED fogs. Where I live its complete darkness.... needed the extra lighting. 6000 lumens per bulb. 6500k same as my HIDs.

I'm also going to try and do a bit of r&d later this spring.... will be attempting to try to fit front calipers, discs and pads in the rear hubs. I have extra brake lines and a machinists friend who is will to make adapter brackets as a last resort... if this whole thing is not a simple bolt on project. Stay tuned!

Would you recommend the gifs over the ledís? What brand did you use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is this in dollars lol

Its been awhile since I have posted... here is whats up with my sx4:

Doing a projector LED retrofit on my second pair of headlights. Painted them Obsidian black subaru color. Projectors are coming along with shrouds. Just waiting on the long shipping....

DDM tuning v3 mini h1 2.5 inch projectors with big turbine shrouds. 6000k katar led fogs with Quakeworld 4000 lux per hi/low bulb 6500k color.

These should light up the roads without blinding everybody.

Debadged the hatch door and put my WRC badge. Going to relocate the yellow sx4 badge on the front grill as in the picture.

Going to paint the grill same color as the headlights. Hella horns are going to be repainted the same color as the sx4 badge.

AC/delete and bypass coming soon too. Belt 6pk1995 is ready to be installed.

4 new ngk iridium 9 spark plugs. Going to clean the camshaft position sensor or at least take a good look at it.

How much to get you to build me some lol

Send me a pm. I have a few pairs that I'm building.