Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: More mods for the beast :)

Quote Originally Posted by CF7 View Post
    New Spark Plug already? What is your Km? How the OEM 9ne looks when you took it out?
    Love to have more pep but could not live without AC..
    Good job Samus.
    Yeah I know what you mean... Its a lot harder to defrost without ac... The bearing stripped 4 years ago and that was creating a lot of strain on the whole system. Car is nearing 100k km. Had it since brand new. The second picture shows the condition of the oem plugs. They were gapped a bit more and had some rust on the top portion.
    Last edited by Samus; January 22nd, 2019 at 02:21 PM.
    AWD 2013. CVT. Custom SRI w/Apollo, RRM Crank Pulley, RRM piggyback ecu, Custom 2.25 Flowmaster exhaust, RRM Front/Rear Swaybars, Megan Racing Coilovers, Techna-fit brake lines, AC bypass, Projector HID retrofit.

Next on the list : DCCD pro AWD module, Brand new megan racing coilovers, 6500K LED fogs, B&M CVT cooler, Vented and cross drilled discs and carbon ceramic pads.
    AWD 2013. CVT. Custom SRI w/Apollo, RRM Crank Pulley, RRM piggyback ecu, Custom 2.25 Flowmaster exhaust, RRM Front/Rear Swaybars, Megan Racing Coilovers, Techna-fit brake lines, AC bypass, Projector HID retrofit.

You're missing the engine swap
    SX4 2007 AWD Manual
    Kizashi 2011 AWD CVT

Quote Originally Posted by OliverB View Post
    You're missing the engine swap
    Hahaha I would swap it for a j24b kizashi engine or an ej207 lol...

Someone on the Kizashi forums sold his for 300$ >_>
    SX4 2007 AWD Manual
    Kizashi 2011 AWD CVT

Finaly more parts arrive:

Nice to see! I wasnt patient enough to wait the additional weeks for megans.
    2007 SX4 Hatchback J20A Manual, turbo install in progress; http://clubsx4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8665
    also own a 1996 X90 4wd 4 inch lift on 30's G16B Manual

New LED fogs. Where I live its complete darkness.... needed the extra lighting. 6000 lumens per bulb. 6500k same as my HIDs.

I'm also going to try and do a bit of r&d later this spring.... will be attempting to try to fit front calipers, discs and pads in the rear hubs. I have extra brake lines and a machinists friend who is will to make adapter brackets as a last resort... if this whole thing is not a simple bolt on project. Stay tuned!

Quote Originally Posted by Samus View Post
    Finaly more parts arrive:

Nice uprades. How's the ride quality with Megan Racing coilovers?