Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: More mods for the beast :)

A "more mods for the beast v2.0"???

How's the powdercoat coming along?? I guess your current SX4 is out of commission at the moment if you are still working on the calipers???

Quote Originally Posted by Cman View Post
    A "more mods for the beast v2.0"???

How's the powdercoat coming along?? I guess your current SX4 is out of commission at the moment if you are still working on the calipers???
    Turbo conversion calipers still not done preping to buy our first house! Once my stress level goes down I will be doing that haha
    AWD 2013. CVT. Custom SRI w/Apollo, RRM Crank Pulley, RRM piggyback ecu, Custom 2.25 Flowmaster exhaust, RRM Front/Rear Swaybars, UR Rear Strut bar, Megan Racing Coilovers, Techna-fit brake lines, A118 Dashcam, More coming...

Wow you are stubborn. Congratulations!!

When will there be a video ???

Still reaaaallyy busy with that new house lol. Just bought new brakes for the beast. All 4 were due. Also I think my balljoints gave up as there is low knocking in front. Joys of riding coilovers in dirt roads at 100+ lol love how the car powerslides corners.
    AWD 2013. CVT. Custom SRI w/Apollo, RRM Crank Pulley, RRM piggyback ecu, Custom 2.25 Flowmaster exhaust, RRM Front/Rear Swaybars, UR Rear Strut bar, Megan Racing Coilovers, Techna-fit brake lines, A118 Dashcam, More coming...

Brakes :

Some exhaust notes: