Thread: Never again will I go to a Goodyear... Help??

Never again will I go to a Goodyear... Help??

So, long story... About 8 months ago I went to a Goodyear to get a set of tires installed and figured I'd have them change the oil while the were at it. So everything goes well for about 4 months or so until unfortunately, on the hottest day of the year, the AC goes out. I popped the hood to see that one of the AC lines was completely snapped in half. I have not recently hit anything of any sort, potholes included. I'm guessing that they put a new guy or someone who wasn't very experienced with Suzuki and/or imports on changing the oil and he decided to bend the line to get to the oil filter and that inevitably lead to it breaking. Anyways, what I'm wondering is how expensive would it be to replace the line? I'll post pictures. I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to AC, so any help at all would be great. Thanks in advanced.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Schultzey recently de-air conditioned his car I believe. He may actually have the part you're looking for.
    Yes, that is, in fact, a Squirrel driving a Ferrari...

Awesome, I'll contact him about it. Thanks!

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

This is why I never let others change my oil. Even if its -40 outside.

I seem to recall that early advice was to move the pipe out of the way and leave it. Maybe there's been a history of moving the pipe back and forth until somebody got unlucky.

OMG I was so hot I complained to the top and Yelped when Suzuki now Subaru dealer did my power steering recall work that he allowed the brake fluid to drip threw to the under carriage, without washing my engine clean!

I was like what if I need to heat up my sushi you considerate monkey wrenchs!

Quote Originally Posted by Sx4sport2008 View Post
    This is why I never let others change my oil. Even if its -40 outside.
    agreed, I'll let the Local Walmart TLE mess with my tires on my Aveo (mainly because I WORK at that Walmart, and can chew them out in the breakroom if they break something) but NOBODY messes with the engine BUT ME; one of my co workers had her oil changed at the TLE, and they left her oil cap off, and then shut her hood without realizing the latch was broken. if I were to let them change the oil in my Aveo, i would likely have to replace my drain plug every oil change from them trying to take it off with a screwdriver and vice grips (its a T45 Torx bit) and galling out the Torx bit. and more recently, I had to STAB the oil filter in my dad's Silverado with a screwdriver because the monkeys at the oil change place he took it to over tightened the filter to where it WOULD NOT budge by hand.

I let TLE (Mud Grabbers TPS's) do my tires only, but they all now know its an "Uber/Lyft" car with internal camera's!

I get in and out faster than if I was trying organize a Union Meeting!
    The ABSOLUTE BEST car under $20K with AWD any where in Rome!

Now "Mighty Mouse" runs like a Dothriki Whore, on horse heart 1$ night!"