Thread: Weird login error

Weird login error

I keep seeing this login error. Something wrong with the re-direct after providing your username and password. The site however logs you in. I attached a screen capture of the error.

Matt
    Attached Images Attached Images

It does that sometimes. It's a strange error that involves a foreign language that only Brumbie knows. It doesn't effect anything, so I just click on the "forums" tab and call it a day...
    Yes, that is, in fact, a Squirrel driving a Ferrari...

My guess is that the URL is incorrect for the redirect.

He posted something on it like a year ago, but he's a busy guy and hasn't said anything else lately about it. I'm not all that "techy" honestly, so I smiled and nodded and pretended to know what he was saying. All I can recall is something about a 404 error...

Just had this message off Club SX4......

"Dear k44rll,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Club SX4 with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 188.163.79.166

All the best,
    Club SX4"

The IP address is from the Ukraine quite a distance from the UK?

Karl
    Last edited by k44rll; January 27th, 2015 at 02:29 PM.

uh-oh! maybe we have a hacker? Might shoot Brumbie a PM and make sure he knows. That could be bad.