Thread: Emails from me are not currently working regularly

Emails from me are not currently working regularly

Hello Everyone,

As you may remember, I had an issue a while back where Yahoo changed their third party email policy and stopped allowing emails to be sent through my yahoo address. I created a new address through Google and the hosting that I pay for for the site. Within the past few weeks, I have been getting emails telling me that the messages I am sending are being rejected because they are on a spam list. After looking into it, it appears that some part of my ISP is on a major block list, especially when it comes to microsoft accounts.

I am working to solve this. I am also getting those who have signed up to have access to the site.

Sorry for the hassle anyone is facing.
    It's just me doing the backend work, and I'm a busy guy.

-Brumbie
    The path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell.

An update: This has been a problem entirely with Microsoft's mail services. I have finally heard back from Microsoft and they are going to temporarily lift the block placed on my IP address. How nice of them.

I own an IP address that is attached to the server hosting this website. Apparently the ~4 emails per day the site was sending to hotmail/live users was enough to make Microsoft believe that I was a hardcore spammer out to destroy their servers with my massive mailings.

I'll try to get all of the people who have had issues taken care of. Sorry I have not been emailing you back... But, well... you wouldn't have known even if I had.

apple.jpg

Okay, I have resent all activation emails to everybody in the queue. So if any of you are still sitting around wondering why you can't post or search, please check your emails and activate your accounts.

-Brumbie

Awesome, thanks Brumbs! Happy Holidays
    "It's kind of like having a harem. It's really expensive and WAY overkill, but how much fun is it to brag to your friends that you have one?"
    SX4-Turbo @ 11psi