Thread: Carbon Trim for SX4 and anything else you need.

Carbon Trim for SX4 and anything else you need.

Hello everyone,

As most of you may know me by the zukzilla build the turbo kit that Schultzey is currently rocking. I would like share my survives with everyone, to save up money for my CNC machine to start my business. Carbon Fiber Dash trim and lamination survives, for now working on making a mold for gauge pods, hood, lip, and a hatch. I can laminate(skin) pretty much anything. All made from high grade epoxy risen, A grade AS4 Aerospace carbon fabric, and All topped of with high grade 2k Urethane clear for surprise UV protection. All products I use are made right here in the USA.

$140shipped for the dash Trim. Shipping to me will be covered by the buyer. Trim will need to be sent to me and production time is 2 to 3 weeks after reserving. As of now I have no cores. Once I get some cores in I'll be charging a $75 core charge trim will be shipped. Then I'll need the cores sent to me and a $75 will be returned as soon as the condition of the trim is verified. Most have no broken clips or mounting points.

P.M. me if anyone is interested. I'll do any other pieces you want done I'll need pictures of the pieces to verified it is 100% doable. I also do fabrication, TIG welding, CAD and CAM Design, Stress simulation, and Fluid dynamics simulations. Charge by the hour normally half the price of any shop.

Thanks for you time,
    Kevin

Last edited by K-9; November 30th, 2014 at 02:23 AM.
    K-9's Carbon, fabrication, TIG welding, CAD, CAM, and computer simulation services. Fabrication and Profectional CAD engineering for the little guy.

Let me be the first to say that Kevin does excellent work. The turbo kit he built has been amazing and the attention to the small details are impressive. I recently sent my radio trim pieces in for carbon fiber lamination. The turn around time was quick and communication was great. One thing to keep in mind with the turn around time is that the items need to ship to him, the lamination needs to be done, and the items will need to make their way back to you. There is a lot of labor that goes into CF lamination. The end result is fantastic! I need to have some other parts laminated to match but here is a pic of the finished CF radio panel pieces.

Will do $125 for dash pieces 2 week turn around. Send them in and ill pay the shipping back.
    K-9's Carbon, fabrication, TIG welding, CAD, CAM, and computer simulation services. Fabrication and Profectional CAD engineering for the little guy.

Hi Kevin,

I'm looking to adapt evo x brembos to my sx4. Can you help me with the conversion? I already have the brakes pads and rotors along with the brake lines.
    AWD 2013. CVT. Beast (RIP 2019)
    AWD 2013 6 speed Monster (stay tuned)