Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just thought I'd mention it...

Just thought I'd mention it...

I just wanted to say a big "thank you" to all our regular posters. This forum definately wouldn't be what it is without you guys helping to "police" it every day. Even in the very seldon event of a spammer or other unwarranted attack on our little corner of the interwebs, you guys handle it with class and dignity. You all make me proud to be a Moderator here!

Thanks again!
    Yes, that is, in fact, a Squirrel driving a Ferrari...

I have this forum open all day at work and and hide it from my boss when she comes near... I'm glad I joined almost two years ago... It is THE source of knowledge for the SX4 period. My car wouldn't it be what it is now if it wasn't for this forum and its members. Funny thing is... if we were all in the same room... it would feel like we would have know each other for years lol
    AWD 2013. CVT. Custom SRI w/Apollo, RRM Crank Pulley, RRM piggyback ecu, Custom 2.25 Flowmaster exhaust, RRM Front/Rear Swaybars, UR Rear Strut bar, Megan Racing Coilovers, Techna-fit brake lines, A118 Dashcam, More coming...

I have always thought the same thing! In fact, I have several members on here "friended" on facebook as well. I feel like I know their families and everything!

It's an awesome little place in the interweb. I can't make it two pages in most forums without reading atrocities and all flared out pissing contests. We are very cordial and even though we differentiate in opinions, never make it a personal affair.
    "It's kind of like having a harem. It's really expensive and WAY overkill, but how much fun is it to brag to your friends that you have one?"
    SX4-Turbo @ 11psi

I really love this forum too. I look at it several times each day. Really nice people and project out here! Thanks for this everybody!
    2011 hatchback :RRM short ram intake, RRM lightweight pulley, RRM rear sway bar, RRM piggyback, 2.25'' custom exhaust, Eibach Pro-Kit

I used to be an active member of a couple VW forums years ago. I can't count the number of times I actually logged off disgusted at someone or something. I would vow to leave the forum, then need to fix something yet again (it's a VW remember...) and have to go back and muddle through 35 pages of smart-a$$ comments and attacks on one's sexual orientation because he painted his wheels light blue because he wanted to be different before finding my answer.

Let me reiterate: YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!

This is a fantastic forum, so much information and really cool to see what some folks have done with their zukis with the lift kits and other mods.
    2010 sx4 JX AWD

Thanks everyone! And thanks to my two moderators for really stepping up and making sure this forum gets the oversight needed.
    There was a time when this forum was just as bad as a lot of other forums people mention. It took years to shape the general tone of the site to what it is today.
    Without the moderators continuing to oversee the site, it would fall back in to a sorry state.

I think I'm gonna double the pay for the moderators for their great work!
    The path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell.

WOW! RRM tubo kit for Christmas!!!!

I all seriousness, thank you for giving me the opportunity! I actually feel like I'm contributing something worth while now. I have no money to offer and my mechanical knowledge is limited to audio, so being a moderator has really given me an outlet to help in the community!

Now back to my usual jokes and off-handed remarks!

I enjoy every minute I spend in this forum and it's so darn easy to keep organized since even the members themselves moderate their comments and delete them if inappropriate. I've never seen something like that in another forum.
    "It's kind of like having a harem. It's really expensive and WAY overkill, but how much fun is it to brag to your friends that you have one?"
    SX4-Turbo @ 11psi