Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: andrlm's White SX4 from Indonesia

some pics before the new year..have the side decals removed, bcause my inner heart still screams "RICER !!" ..like the clean look now.

Looks nice. A simple drop and some proper wheel and it should look awesome.
    "It's kind of like having a harem. It's really expensive and WAY overkill, but how much fun is it to brag to your friends that you have one?"
    SX4-Turbo @ 11psi

Quote Originally Posted by AdR View Post
    Looks nice. A simple drop and some proper wheel and it should look awesome.
    thx..want to drop it for both look and performance, but unfortunately the roads here are not really suitable to dropped cars (high speedbumps + holes + my house's garage is built high from the road to prevent the flood goes inside the house = rub all the way, even there are some big holes on the middle of highway !), also my place where i live sometimes get flooded for about half of the sx4 tires height caused by rainy season. the stock height just right for the condition..

I wish there are performance coilovers or suspension system that we can adjust the height and the damper rate immedeately with just a remote or button on the dash/steering wheel, like the air suspension one.(cmiiw)

as for the wheel, still looking the 15" / 16" for either

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...frXjEwWjBH94eg
    or
    http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...9jd9mi9jpwQBml

or choose the cheap option: paint the stock wheels white/black, as im still focusing on getting parts for the engine.

Those are good looking wheels just like they are. A little sharper angles than mine but both look OK. Most of the sedans here had more spokes and were 17". They look great on the hatchback. A lot of other wheels fit but may need hub centering rings and/or different nuts.
    Last edited by Pete the Pirate; December 31st, 2013 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete the Pirate View Post
    Those are good looking wheels just like they are. A little sharper angles than mine but both look OK. Most of the sedans here had more spokes and were 17". They look great on the hatchback. A lot of other wheels fit but may need hub centering rings and/or different nuts.
    yep..love those sedan 17" sedan rims. But here, the sedans get this wheel

(had a thought to switch to this 15" wheel with 225/65 tires fitted, what do you guys think? )

btw, i have seen people here running 215/65/r16 tires. but do they rub with big mudflaps attached? didnt find an answer on the wheel thread..but im a bit sure it will rub when downhill or full lock.

I'd rather run steelies than those. Large silver slotted ones from a Cherokee or Honda Element. But that's me, call me weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete the Pirate View Post
    I'd rather run steelies than those. Large silver slotted ones from a Cherokee or Honda Element. But that's me, call me weird.
    steelies, like this right? (pic of member on this forum)

anyway had decided on next tire change, 215/65/16 seems good with the mudflaps (measured it, but definitely will rub a bit at full lock) :

a pic from member on this forum too for what it will look like

Yep, those are steelies. I prefer them in silver but with the tint job that one looks OK.

Where did you get your front grill ?
    Last edited by nitz30; January 13th, 2014 at 07:28 PM.

got it from local vendor, custom fab..