Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4484929394

Thread: The OFFICIAL: what did you do today? ...thread...

In case some of you have been under a rock, I stuffed a 17x9" Konig Hypergram wheel on my SX4 couple weeks ago. Fits great and still testing to see if the tire will rub on the inside of the fender mldgs...........................so far so good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw5oRah__3M

A couple months ago we needed a couple grand for the balance of a down payment on a new house. One of the cars in the stable had to go. I sold the ST and kept the SX4!
    '09 SX4 AWD 5-spd Technology Copper Sunlight Metallic - RIP
    '15 Ford Fiesta ST Tuxedo Black, Stage 2+ E30 tuned (SOLD)
    '09 SX4 AWD 5-spd Touring Copper Sunlight Metallic - v2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Die trying View Post
    A couple months ago we needed a couple grand for the balance of a down payment on a new house. One of the cars in the stable had to go. I sold the ST and kept the SX4!
    Good choice. Glad you're staying with us
    AWD 2013. CVT. Beast (RIP 2019)
    AWD 2013 6 speed Monster (stay tuned)

Quote Originally Posted by Die trying View Post
    Congrats on the house !
    2010 sx4 JX AWD

Hooked up a smoke machine to the daughter's SX4. Found several places on the pipe from the top of the gas tank to the evap canister that had been chewed through. Did my best with tape and ABS cement to seal it. Hopefully took care of the 456 and 451 codes. Any more will require dropping the tank, which looks like it requires dropping the rear drive shaft.
    Love 'em all.... Let God sort 'em out!

Quote Originally Posted by pidjones View Post
    Hooked up a smoke machine to the daughter's SX4. Found several places on the pipe from the top of the gas tank to the evap canister that had been chewed through. Did my best with tape and ABS cement to seal it. Hopefully took care of the 456 and 451 codes. Any more will require dropping the tank, which looks like it requires dropping the rear drive shaft.
    I had to drop the gas tank for my build. It requires taking out the exhaust and driveshaft. Evap canister, 4 bolts that hold the straps (which I restored). The difficult part is undoing that fuel line that goes in the fuel cage. Careful not to kink it. You can do all sorts of fuel related maintenance while having the tank off (fuel filter, rust proofing, repairing hoses and filler neck etc)
    AWD 2013. CVT. Beast (RIP 2019)
    AWD 2013 6 speed Monster (stay tuned)